Poll: shall spend 370euro(GReek price) for the bandit 112
Poll Options
View poll results: shall spend 370euro(GReek price) for the bandit 112
i should buy the amp
5 56%
no way mate dont buy it
4 44%
Voters: 9.
i have made some treads and polls about the new amp i want to buy after a lot of treads and polls i have made my choice PEAVEY BANDIT 112
http://www.thomann.de/thoiw2_peavey_bandit_112s_prodinfo.html

i play metal (metallica,slayer,megadeth,some black sabbath and iron maiden) i really like the crunch (high gain+palm mute) at my sound,not much bass sounds really makes my sound like death metal (hate it) so (i cant spend more money already i am borrowing 120euro from a friend i ll give his my best friend) anyway u think it will make the job shall i regret it????

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
I have a Peavey Bandit 112. I have no complaints about it. But I use only clean sound, because I create my sound with a Korg AX 1500
The Haunted fan club #1 (PM me to join)
Amon Amarth fan club #3
Member #3 of the METAL MISSIONARIES club
Member #8 of the anti CoF club
#10 MEMBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB
so the sound and the 12'' loudspeaker give u the a good quality sound?

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
Get yourself a real tube. Seriously. My tube amp was a tenfold improvement over my Marshall MG solid state (i'm never going back to them)

Get a Fender Deluxe and a Boss MT-2 distortion pedal. You can get the amazing clean sound that fender amps are known for and with the distortion pedal it will roar.

You can get a Fender Deluxe tube amp for around 600 american dollars.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/FenderHotRodDeluxeAmp?sku=480510

Very nice amp. Has a lot of nice features. Just make sure to get an MT-2 because it doesn't distort a lot by itself. The MT-2 will give you all the distortion you will ever need you have my word. It's INSANE.