I just got it a couple days ago and put it in my acoustic. It sounds absolutely amazing. The only bad part is the wire is hanging out of the soundhole. I may get it permenantly installed in the strapjack eventually, but they'd have to drill a pretty big hole. I'm afraid they'll crack the guitar or something.

Anyways, if you're looking for an acoustic pickup, I highly recommend it.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
^-- was it you that posted a thread about which pickup to buy and i reccomended that one or was it somebody else?

that is definitely a great pickup! i wouldn't think they would have to drill a big hole to put in a strap button jack... i mean there is already a hole there for the strap button...
Well I made a thread about getting a pickup installed I think, and I said I'll probably get the M1 because Gilmour uses it.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
ohhh ok i couldn't remember who it was that i was reccomending that pickup too, anyway glad you like it... i'm sure it sounds awesome in your taylor!
Should have got the 214E .. comes with a pickup and sounds half decent. Oh well, each to their own hey? Congrats on your purchase.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
which one did you get? the $140 one or the $175 one? theyre supposed to be great im gonna get one. Do i need an eq or anything with it?
Quote by JET116
which one did you get? the $140 one or the $175 one? theyre supposed to be great im gonna get one. Do i need an eq or anything with it?

$140 one. Many people recommend the LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI for it. I might get it eventually but it's $160.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/LRBaggsParaAcousticDI?sku=307160
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Yeah I have one of those in my Seagull S6. It's such a nice pickup I love it's position and everything. The soundjack IS really big but I can stretch my strap to go over it .
the soundjack is really big? i mean does it take a special oversized cable? i'm really not trying to be a smart ass, and i'm certainly no luthier, but i just never really thought that any particular strap peg jack would be and wider than any other... at least not a significant amount
Quote by jimtaka
the soundjack is really big? i mean does it take a special oversized cable? i'm really not trying to be a smart ass, and i'm certainly no luthier, but i just never really thought that any particular strap peg jack would be and wider than any other... at least not a significant amount

I don't mean the hole of the sound jack look..

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture3036ed.jpg