on the ninth fret on my guitar theres like a dent (can't think of the word) and everytime i bend the b and g string on the ninth fret it gets stuck.How can i restore the fret
Take it to a guitar store and get them to do it for you. Its way too much of a hassle to get all the equipemt just fix one fret of a guitar.