Neil Young's new album. Anyone heard it? I'm just listening to it right now, the opening track is pretty cool and it's moving on to track 2.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
^ same here. my dad and i hate bush as well. i think he would probably buy it for me just for that reason.

kind of off topic but this reminded me of something. my dad, sister, and i were going to out to eat and we were in my sister's car so we were listening to the top 40 station and Kanye West was playing and my dad's like "turn off this crap". i then told him "dad, this is the guy that said Bush doesn't care about black people". he then said "ok, leave it on then".
^^Lol, that's great.

When we were at a gas station once, my dad put in the "hose" or whatever the hell it is and went to go pick something up inside. He came back out and looked at the price, and despite the fact the place was packed, he screams, "Thanks a lot, Bush, you ****er."
My government/World Civ teacher is pretty much awesome(and a former hippie) and put in the CD one day when we were done with a lecture, however, only he and I appreciated the work in it.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
i definetly agree. and he said himself that it isnt really meant to be a great album (musically) but its more to get his point out there, cause all new musicians are to Pussy to do anything, it takes an old one to do it. and i personally think its a great album, im listening to it as i type. My dad went out and bought it the day it came out, and said that hes probably gonna buy a few more copies of it, regardless of if its a really great album, but just the fact that hes fully supportive of what hes say, as am i.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Green Day did American Idiot!

Totally.

I mean it takes some pretty huge balls to state the obvious.

I haven't heard it yet, and I probably won't for a while. There's a lot of other CD's on my 'to buy' list way ahead of this one.
Young's last album was not bad, but this album is definetly better. I dig the sound to, its right back in the day like Cowgirl in the Sand and Down by the river. BUY IT!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I've only heard "Let's Impeach The President" or whatever it's called. I wasn't impressed. This is coming from a Niel Young fan and most definitely not a Bush fan. Lyrically I just didn't think it was creative. Kind of cliche and didn't even make much sense. To me, the lyrics just seemed like something you'd find on a cd made by 14 year olds trying to play punk music. That's just me though.
i was reading in rolling stone that in one song they play taps in the background, is it cool?
alright this is just my opinion and i'm sure i'll get ridiculed in this world of musicans, but why make s h i t t y music just to prove a point. i mean, if i'm gonna buy a cd its for the music. if i wanted to see bush get bashed i'd just watch CNN or read the paper
Offical Led Zeppelin Club member #2

Offical Angus Young Fan Club member #1 - PM me to join

suck it easy b i t c h
Quote by get-born
i was reading in rolling stone that in one song they play taps in the background, is it cool?

Yeah, it adds to the song.

I agree with whoever said the part about the lyrics not being really all that creative. I still find the album enjoyable, even though the lyrics really aren't anything special at all.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
^^Lol, that's great.

When we were at a gas station once, my dad put in the "hose" or whatever the hell it is and went to go pick something up inside. He came back out and looked at the price, and despite the fact the place was packed, he screams, "Thanks a lot, Bush, you ****er."

lol. i wish i were there.
The Allman Brothers Band > Masturbation FanClub - PM me to join.

member of The Yes Club - PM Me or distilledspirit to join.

Grateful Dead Club - PM deadhead313313 to join.

Member of the Ten Years After Club - PM Me or VR05 to join.