What kind of music can be played on a jackson apart from metal i was thinking if u can maybe get some blues or some old rock such as pink floyd and led zeppelin? What models would be suitable for that style of music? P.S Must have a trem system installed.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Jackson DK2M(Coming Soon)
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
Digitech Rp100 Effects Pedal
dxmg has a floyd rose and emgs and it like 500us that wat im getting when i get payed
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Im looking for a guitar for lead mostly and a friend told me its better if u have single coils rather than humbuckers for lead guitar . is this true?
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
No. Humbuckers are better for metal, though.

The Dinky DK2 has a humbucker and two singles, the MG series Dinkys have two humbuckers.
ok i think ill go for the dk2 dinky it looks quite alright if i find one at a shop ill try it out and go from there .. now another question what guitar is similair to it cause most likely i wont find one where i come from? could u recommend maybe an ibanez or other guitar make thx
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
Your amp will have a bigger affect on your tone than the guitar will. You can play any style of music on any guitar as long as the amp settings are right. Pickups do play a role too. You wouldn't expect to slap EMG 81s in a jazz box and expect to play jazz with it (although a pair of EMG 60s woudl work fine). Sure, some guitars are better suited for certain styles, but you can't really peg one brand (in general) as being pegged for one style only.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor