HEY I ****IN NEED ****ING HELP FOR ****ING ****IN ****'S SAKES AND ****!!! I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE A ****IN NEAPOLITAN SIXITH ****ING CHORD, CAN SOMONE ****ING TELL ****ING ME HOW ITS ****ING USED IN ****ING PROGRESSIONS AND WHATNOT FOR ****ING **** SAKES AND ****!!l!! CHEERS!!!
I believe it's just a major chord built of the b2 of the Aeolian scale.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Oh my God do you always write in caps lock?
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
what a d!ck...
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
i know the answer but i wont tell you coz i dont like the way you write

ok i dont have a clue
The answer to your question is in the messsage below:

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

See, thouse chords aren't so hard.