Page 1 of 2
How much $ would it take to buy you're best guitar from you?
Not what it's worth.
Not how much you spent.
But how much is it worth to you?

I would'nt take less that $800.00 US for my Epi quilt top.
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
i wouldnt sell mine, simple, i spend a couple of months stalking ebay for the right parts for it, still got a few cosmetic touches to add. I probabaly will never get rid of it purely because of the huge sentimental value it has............im sure everyone has at least one guitar they would never get rid of under any circumstances
500 euros
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
I wouldn't sell mine, you can't put a price on sentimental value.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
define best guitar. i have 2 guitars, a warlock and a yamaha EG-112C. The yamaha looks like **** but it plays better than my warlock.

i wouldnt sell my yamaha because it was my first electric. i would sell my warlock for 300 because of all the modifications to it.
neva sell my epi les pual custom i put so much into it its my love there ok guitars stock but over the course of the yeas ive put so much into it its amazing! i love it!!!
I'm sure of that I'm never gonna sell my 66 Fender Mustang, thats becouse of how much it means to me... got after that my father past away =( gonna keep it til' I die!
Last edited by backtothe70s at May 24, 2006,
2.5 K for my les paul...its not worth that much, but i like it a lot
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
Yea I hate to think about selling mine either. But $800.00 US would put me really close to the Gibson LP I want.
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
I probably wouldnt sell it, unless someone offered an obscene(sp?) ammount of money.
My gear:
OLP John Petrucci Sig.
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Mesa/Boogie .50 Caliber+ 112
You could take my squier tele for free.... my sqier strat though has a lot of sentimental value (i resprayed it and had the cast and crew of my highschool's musical sign it, i was on crew so it is a great reminder, we did camelot) so i'd only part with it for about 200X's what its worth..... my regal archtop i wouldn't let go of for less than $1000 though
I'd sell my Epiphone for 3 grand. Its the best epi i've ever played, just as good as my gibson (which im returning)
I would never sell my strat because its my first guitar and i want to have it till the day i die
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
you cant sell something you love
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
$600-700 dollars for my schecter gryphon (rip-off, i know) so i could by a Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
Not much. The pickups I bought to replace the originals cost just as much as my guitar.
well right now my Ibanez Prestige S1520 is priceless, its teh first Floyd Rose guitar Ive ever had that sounded good to my ears and the only one that didnt go tinny sounding on the high E past the 15th fret, and Ive owned quite a few FR guitars:

Aria ProII - ZZ Custom half black/white explorer Billy Gibbons used in some vids.
USA BC Rich - 1 bucker metal strat with OFR and a cool golden brown snakeskin paintjob
Ibanez RG 570 - wrong pups installed, EMGs, my fault
Peavey Nitro - H/S/S with Schaller trem, neck was Ibanez thin but thinner fretboard like a strat (wish I kept it)
Hohner - H/H strat LFR super thin maple body like an Ibanez S, baseball bat neck
LTD M100FM - agathis LFR
LTD M200FM - agathis LFR
Ibanez RGT42DX mahogany wings maple neck thru Korean THICK wizard2 neck, had 2 days
Washburn - the old explorer looking Carlos Cavazo style with OFR and Duncan Invaders
Peavey Generation - Metal tele shape with a textured quilted grey paint and factory active H/S pups, schaller trem

And the S beats em all, everything I wanted but didnt know it, 22 fret, 2 buckers, edge lo pro, mahogany tone, wizard neck. I didnt know it existed when one day my brother came by and gave it to me for free with action all ****ed up after winning it on ebay, thanks bro!
Last edited by CustomCustom at May 24, 2006,
Well, let's see, how much you got?? I'd seel my Gibson SG '61 Reissue because it's stock and I can get another one easily. However, I have a customized MIA Std. Strat that you will have to pry from my cold dead hands. Lace Sensors, limited number were painted this particular color, all work was done by Fender techs so it's considered custom shop now. Give me your firstborn, or your girlfriend, if she's sexy, and I'll think about it.
Let's put it this way, if you offer me 1 million times the current deficit of the US you might get my Gibson Firebird lol. I wouldn't sell that thing ever!!
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
cmon... everyone who is saying they wouldnt sell it is bull****ting... everything has a price...
hmmm id let my epi go for about 650 - 700
Well, my first guitar-my WI14-is currently my "best." I wouldn't sell it because of the fact that it's my first guitar.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by karateguy29
I wouldn't sell mine, you can't put a price on sentimental value.

Quoted for truth.
^

Let me guess Foxrider...you have a squire?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
My squier (bass) - 2000 dollars, USD
My fender (bass) - 3000 dollars, USD
My Ibanez (bass) - 7000 dollars, USD
My acoustic Fener - 3600 dollars, USD
My Epiphone Strat Copy - 10 dollars, USD
haha
I only have one guitar, and I wouldn't sell it.
My mind is not for sale or rent to any god or government. (Seen on a bumper sticker)

My Flickr album, updated as the free account upload quota permits.
$500 and it's yours

$280 for the guitar, $120 for the pups and $100 for labor.
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
I couldn't sell my only guitar it has sentimental value and besides I don't have another one.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
1500. I'm not too attached to it, I'd just get a JEM with the money.

my squier...hmm, I'll pay you 200 to take it
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

id sell my gibson for £1000 with all the mods
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Quote by boredretard
id give my squier for free

i could always use another guitar, ill pay shipping, which squier is it, in good shape?
Page 1 of 2