MARON GEOPEGES VISITED THE ULTIMATE CHAPEL OF THE DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT THS HOLY SGOD PLUSZHOUFH TO REDEEM THE SINS OF HIS SINFUL PAST, TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE INTO THE ASTRAL REAM OF THE GODS, ACHIEVEING DIVIINE ASCENSION!!! KNEELING ON THE ALTAR, HE PRAYED AND REVEALED HIS SINS TO THE GODS, ALLOWING ULTIMATE JUDGEMENT OF THE DIVINE GODS TOLDIN HINM TO BEING ON TA GREAT JOUNESY INTO THE UNKNOWN. SO HES LTESTSAIL ON HSI GRAEAT BARGE INTO ETH INKNOW NOT KNOWHINT WHAT HIS ADVENGTURES WILL BREING HIMN OR EVEN WHERETER OR NOT HE WOUELDKJ LIVBE THBOUISTH THIST GREAT VOYAGEWA. SOM ATYEAIN SETJ SAILF FIR THE GRE SEAL SOF KDSAJGKL, AS THE DIVINE SPIRT TOLD HIM SO. HE SWAS EDTEMRE NEVEROUS AND UNASSINGI OF HIS JHOURHANEY BUT HE KNEW THAT HES AHSED TO DO THIS TO REDEEM HIM SOUL AND ALLOW FOR FORGIVENEESS FOR HIS GREAT SINS OF HIS PAST, HE KNEW THIS WAS RIGHT, HE KNEW, HE FEAELT IT BURNING IN HIS SOUL. HE KNEW.

HE KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!l!!

AFTER MANY MANY DAYS SAILING ON HIS BARGE, MARON GEOPEGES FINALLY WASHED UP ON A GREAT BEAUTIFUL ISLAND. HE DID NOT KNOW HOW LONG HIS SHIP HAD LANDED THERE, HE HAD PASSED OUT FROM HUNGER AND LACK OF SLEEP. ARISING IN A HAZE HE SUDDENLY HAD AN IMMENSE VISION OF DIVINITY, AS IF HIS SOUL HAD ASCENDED INTO THE GREAT REALM OF THE GODS, HE KNEW THIS JOURNEY WAS HIS DESTINY!

HIS DESTINY.

MARON GEOPEGES SLOWLY STUMBLED FROM HIS BARGE AND AS IF WALKING ON THIN AIR, HEADED TOWARDS THE ISLAND.

END ACT I.
Last edited by Allegro at May 24, 2006,
You really like caps lock don't you?
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Wtf?
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
yeah, omg, if yer writing a thesis you may want to work on the spelling, reading that really hurt my head