ok....i know ive asked this alot...but again.....i have a bassman 60...wat should i put the settings as to get a rage against the machine type of sound?? and wat effects does tim commerford use?

also....i have a question about tabs...if the tab says something like "12/" or "7/" wat do i do?? i know its a slide...but wat do i slide it to wen theres no number next to it??
Can't help ya on the sound fx, but 12/ usually means slide into an open, without plucking the open string. Just slide to the lowest fret then let go, sometimes you will see:

|---------------------------
|-------7/-----------------
|------------3-------------
|---------------------------

So you will just slide from your A note to and open D then go right to your C
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Actually to me 7/ means slide from 7 to 9... and it always sounds as it should.
Timmy C. uses distortion and wah. He has a custom distortion pedal he built and a jimi hendrix fuzz pedal. he has two or three different wah pedals, i know he has a dunlop and i think he has a crybaby. He runs three cabs, one dirty, one clean, and one somewhat dirty. He also rewound his pickups himself for a dirtier tone.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by hatebreed219
Timmy C. uses distortion and wah. He has a custom distortion pedal he built and a jimi hendrix fuzz pedal. he has two or three different wah pedals, i know he has a dunlop and i think he has a crybaby. He runs three cabs, one dirty, one clean, and one somewhat dirty. He also rewound his pickups himself for a dirtier tone.

ok...thanks.....is that wat he does now?? or in rage?? or both??