Hi everyone, I would like anybody to help me find a place that sells white seymour duncan invaders, preferably an online shop, i can only seem to find the black ones but, I have seen a couple white ones floating around. any help is appreciated. thanks.
I have an invader and i wodun't suggest it. It buzzes and is surprising low output. The height of the black oxide caps make a huge distance between the strings and the pickup and don't really do much for it. Go with the X2N, Ducan custom, duncan distortion, or JB. You will really understand after you hear an invader compared to one of those listed. The invader has a really thin weak clean and distorted sound; lacks bass, but is pretty good for older metal tones.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
I have an invader and i wodun't suggest it. It buzzes and is surprising low output. The height of the black oxide caps make a huge distance between the strings and the pickup and don't really do much for it. Go with the X2N, Ducan custom, duncan distortion, or JB. You will really understand after you hear an invader compared to one of those listed. The invader has a really thin weak clean and distorted sound; lacks bass, but is pretty good for older metal tones.

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

The invader is VERY bassy. You must not have yours wired correctly if tis 'weak' and lacks bass.

You should check your wiring up, make sure its not wired in backwards, make sure teh grounds are correct, the output jack is connected correctly and lastly, make sure it isnt coil tapped or split!