hello, this isnt a BS thread

I have a Epi Les Paul and its a heavey mofo. My strap keeps falling off aswell and was wondering what straps and/or strap locks u guys use/recomend?
dont care how much as long as it under £30 ($50)

dont dis coz of the lame thread, its just as improtent as the cables
Strap-ons?

I bought Schaller (sp?) strap-locks for like 15$ canadian so you won't have any problem finding some i your price range.
Personally, I believe that Dimarzio strap locks are the best out there. Dunlop straps are also good, and if I remember, they are around $18 USD. And Dude, that thread title is very misleading...
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
I though you ment dildos .

You know those big, long, thick plastic ties that hold kids toys into boxes? They work great if you tie the strap off right above the strap button. I have them olding my strap on :p
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I use Schallers. I think they're the best IMO, and they're like £10 a pair.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
cool thanx guys

BTW i have the best srap in the world for looks....its got real 7.62 sniper rounds straped to it
Why are Schaller's better than the Dunlop? I have Dunlop and they haven't given me any problems.
aww not what i was expecting when i read the title :-(

anyways, i have dunlop strap lockers, IMHO they are the best out there
Strap on dildos..

I gues Jim Dunlop Strap-Lok Retainers

Works like magic and they cost like 1 to 2 bucks
I just use washers, like the DIY type.

Work fine and cost about 10 pence.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I second Dunlop Strat Lok, or if you can get metal ones that'd be better
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
lol, i thought you meant one like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a9/3-strap_harness_with_orange_dildo_01.jpg/200px-3-strap_harness_with_orange_dildo_01.jpg

(beware younger ug'ers)

i use plastic ones that cost me £2. they were fine, i don;t see the need to go and spend any more than that really
Last edited by PXi at May 25, 2006,
Quote by jmac72187
Can't you get banned for that ^^^?

That would be funnier than watching a lama bang george bush
Yeah, I use little plastic ones which go over the button, and then twist to lock.

Work great, and are MUCH cheaper
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
What about neotech straps? They don't rip your shoulders to pieces and because of the way they distribute the weight, they're said to halve the weight effectively.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.