Hey guys, could anyone tell me what kind of speakers are in these a jmp 2014 and a jcm 4103? and what is the real difference between the 50 watt models and the 100 watt ones. also, what will the sound difference be for a full jcm 800 head or jmp head plus 4 speaker cab compared to a 2 speaker cab combo. would actually have better quality sound or will it just full bigger and louder? and could someone tell me howmany tubes a head should have and how many a combo should have? thanks
its not a set type...come have the 30 watt celestians...some have the 75 watt celestions...it all depends.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
oh, well in that case whats the difference between the different wattages. and i acctually meant what model of celestions.
celestian 30 watt greenbacks are what come in some but most are clestian G12M-70 speakers at 70 watts.

as far as sound and volume there both great speakers...i don't think the wattage of the greenbacks makes them that much quiter then the g12m's...

anyways gotta go...
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
I think those are for jmp and jcm heads.... Im talkign about the combo, I have seen a variety of speakers in them not sure which ones the combos should have. can anyone else help me out?