i didnt know where to put it so i decieded the pit would do nicely. im looking for a good guitar for under or close to 300 dollars and i dont know what to buy. anyone gopt an ideas?

i dont have any cash right now so i need a cheaper guitar cause my other one sucks balls.
....and also, the electric guitar forum would have been a good start
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
your a nice mod, SD, i like you, your not like some of the other mods that yould have just closed this thread....

but ya, you should try to get about 70 more dollars and get a schecter....
Ok, here is what I'd suggest. You should get a string thur since you won't have enough money UNLESS you buy used which is totally up to you to get one with a "decent" trem. So, without further ado here are some of best bangs for the buck:

Ibanez RG321MH

Jackson DKMGT
RG321mh is an awesome guitar for the money as is the schecter omen 6, i recommended either of these.
The DKMGT is a great guitar but it costs $600, twice his price range. Even used its probably a bit more than $300.

The RG321MH is much more realistic and still good, however I really think Jacksons in that price range are better, but thats probably just my preferance.

RX10D, JS30 etc.. Schecter are also great though, even in that price range.
Personally Id get a schecter, probaly becuase I have a jackson already.
Quote by Elven_King
The DKMGT is a great guitar but it costs $600, twice his price range. Even used its probably a bit more than $300.

The RG321MH is much more realistic and still good, however I really think Jacksons in that price range are better, but thats probably just my preferance.

RX10D, JS30 etc.. Schecter are also great though, even in that price range.
Personally Id get a schecter, probaly becuase I have a jackson already.

You are right about the DKMGT. But you know about a month or two ago I was looking at them and still am actually and they we're only like $330 or something I like at musician's friend.

Though it looks like now most are coming installed already with active EMG 81/85's, which I'd heard from a few people that Jackson was going to start doing in January.

My bad about the suggestion though, I guess I just wasn't aware of the price changes. So, just go with that Ibanez 321MH man, as everyone else has mentioned as well you won't find much better of a deal than that for under $300.
Do you mind a squire?

M-80

Epiphone LP-100
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Washburn WI64D. $300 with a deluxe Gigbag one Music123.com.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar