Wow, these guys are amazing. But what else could you expect from Thomas Erak. I love the vocals.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
mmm whos thomas erak? they soudn ok
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
oh wow i feel like **** for not knowing that
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I like. Sounds like a harder version of Fall of Troy. It appears Erak isn't doing guitars though, which I find a bit odd. His vocals are great anyway.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Wwwwwwwwwwwow. Listen to those vocals! That's Thomas?

This is amazing. Seriously, this is really great. Then again I think fans of his previous work are going to think anything Thomas touches is going to be gold. Although I was a little disappointed by the videos it seems they have redeemed themselves.

I sort of wish they hadn't picked the name they picked, but that really doesnt change how great the music is.
I play guitar
yes that is Thomas

Ilia Yordanov is a great guitarist he is one of the best tech guitarist you'll hear this doesnt even show good this guy can be according to my who is his brother. when there band Red Museum records in august he said he really gets to show off his talent
Last edited by frd_marshll at May 24, 2006,
Quote by pmeg568c
oh wow i feel like **** for not knowing that

I thought you were kidding when you asked that.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
i know him as "tom from fot" not his last name hah
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
So...he's not listed as playing the guitar. Does he or not, cause that'd be quite a waste if he's not. Good ****z!
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
wow...that was sweet
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
the guitarist they have are more tech thomas is really good at writing music but they are better at playing
you know, i'd thought i'd hate this and they'd sound really generic. but i don't. heh.
rites of nothing.
Quote by )Eric(Draven
I was a little disappointed by the videos it seems they have redeemed themselves.

the reason they sound sloppy is because thomas had joined the band like a week before so they didn't have much time to prepare
I'll be honest, I thought the live videos were shit. I mean, it was pretty intense, but too much just noise for me. But these recordings have raised my hopes, because they're a lot better than I thought they were going to be. I don't want to say they're amazing, because I think a few people in here would probably be less supportive if Tom wasn't in the band. But it is decent.
Why isn't Tom playing guitar? Love those vocals though...
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
Thom doesn't HAVE to play guitar to be in a band. To be honest I'm glad he's not. When you're playing you can only sing certain things because it's hard to get coorinated. To be honest it's really not that hard to sing while playing the Fall of Troy. I'm sure he'd have a hard time singing and playing in this band. Plus it's refreshing to hear his voice without his hammer-on pull-off riffs there.

Quote by kryptonite22
I'll be honest, I thought the live videos were shit. I mean, it was pretty intense, but too much just noise for me. But these recordings have raised my hopes, because they're a lot better than I thought they were going to be. I don't want to say they're amazing, because I think a few people in here would probably be less supportive if Tom wasn't in the band. But it is decent.

This is like, exactly how I feel.
I play guitar
Last edited by )Eric(Draven at May 29, 2006,
I can't hear it on this computer but I'm excited but I don't think I could be in a band where the lead singer was that good of a musician and not utilize it. I guess he just wanted a break from TFOT. Mabye if I hear the vocals and with the music it will make sense while he doesn't.
i feel like without half of his focus being taken away with playing guitar, he has the ability to make his vocals that much stronger, i don't know, the first time i listened i had some trouble believing it was him, although, obviously it is. his scream is way better.
Side project of The Fall of Troy. I'm surprised they haven't gotten that much publicity yet because they're a ****ing awesome band. Reminds me a lot of The Mars Volta in the second demo and in general, they remind me of 12, BTBAM and, predictably, the Fall of Troy. I'm really digging the lyrics right now.

to the person who said this this is not a side project of the fall of troy this is a totally different band that only happen to share the same singer
wow i was just going to post something about these guys (its actually the reason i logged in lol)

so yeah theyre amazing

and if you lucky enough to live in seattle (like me) you can see them live pretty much every where they play since theyre still local
so they broke up, pretty much f***ing sucks. man this was one of my favorite bands. first a kiss farewell and now them. well the songs are downloadable, it's a shame myspace lowers the quality so much....i was really looking forward to them making some new songs...
Quote by frd_marshll
Side project of The Fall of Troy. I'm surprised they haven't gotten that much publicity yet because they're a ****ing awesome band. Reminds me a lot of The Mars Volta in the second demo and in general, they remind me of 12, BTBAM and, predictably, the Fall of Troy. I'm really digging the lyrics right now.

to the person who said this this is not a side project of the fall of troy this is a totally different band that only happen to share the same singer

Why do people still continue to drag TMV into the hardcore/emo scene?
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
wow that sucks so much that they broke up, i was looking forward to hearing more things from them
Last edited by jefflucas at Dec 10, 2006,
I think Ilia is a wonderful guitarist, and you should check out red museum!!

myspace.com/redmuseumgates

they're amazingggg.
Red Museum is good, the Hills Have Eyes is so much better then the fall of troy. I was sad when they broke up.