I am making a guitar for myself at the moment and i was wondering if you would buy a guitar made to your specifications.

James
what gopher said. hey IM A GOPHER TOO!!!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Yah, if I had guitars custom built for me they would be way to expencive for me to afford
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Quote by wingedgopher
what gopher said. hey IM A GOPHER TOO!!!

yeah, but i was here first.
Yeah..mine (even the CHEAPER version) would be way too expensive. I was looking into it on Warmoth last night...I was at around $1500 for a mahogany, flat top Les Paul with solid black finish, pearloid binding and two p-90 pickups. And a mahogany neck with an ebony fretboard and custom inlays.

I didn't even both figuring out the cost of the wiring and other hardware.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
i havent had much dealings with the specifics of guitars, i have no wood preference or anything, if i play something that sounds good i like it.
Quote by foxrider
I am making a guitar for myself at the moment and i was wondering if you would buy a guitar made to your specifications.

James

Yes, I would buy a custom guitar if I could afford it.
My mind is not for sale or rent to any god or government. (Seen on a bumper sticker)

My Flickr album, updated as the free account upload quota permits.
Im building my own. My ideal custom from warmoth came out to 2000+. And that wasnt with the inlays I wanted.

Floyd rose, 27 frets. EMG 60 85 set. The inlay design is one I sketched. Maple neck through, Mahogany body with a Flamed maple top. Im having my friend paint it for me, she's great. The frets are extra large and its got a wide but thin neck. I know its more fatiguing, But honestly I havent gotten hand fatigure playing anything in a reallllly long time.
I'd buy it custom if I could afford it.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."