what's this running joke about zeppelin stealing jokes? I Heard something about stairway being an exact copy of a 50s song. and the wayne's world joke "Led Zeppelin didn't write songs that everyone liked, they left that to the beegees."
i love that part. waynes world owns
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
I spose not everybody likes Rage Against The Machine...go out on the street and you'll probably find more people that like Kanye West.

The Crazy Frog did outsell Coldplay, remember.
Nobody likes a bogan
i think you mean zeppelin stealing song.... no stairway was not an exact copy... but zeppelin did take a bunch of old blues songs and make them rocking tunes... whole lotta love was one of them that wasn't credited on the album...

and the waynes world joke was just saying that zeppelin never sold out and went pop
Guitars: Les paul standard faded(wcr crossroad pickups), SG special(wcr crossroads) Roadhouse strat, G&L ASAT, Mahogany Strat (P90 and SD JB)

Amps: Vox AC-15 w/celestion blue, Vox AC-4tv, Orange tiny terror head, Ampeg Reverberrocket.
Quote by MoBscene
people are jelouse that the cant write that good of songs

did green day say those jokes?

No you said that, somewhere in between that coffufle of randomly spelt words.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.