My dad picked up a somewhat broken old ventura guitar somewhere for $5 to originally use as a decoration. Since I already have another old Ventura that plays and sounds very nicely I decided maybe this would be a good guitar to try to restore and get some practice at...

First of all as you can see by the pictures that part of the bracing on the inside has come loose. After some research it looks as if I need to get some Hide Glue and glue this back and then clamp it in place till it dries . Im curious as to cheaper alternatives....

Second of all The Bridge is missing off of this guitar...I was planning on buying one but am now considering building one. If I cut the wood in the right shape and drill the holes...I can Just glue/screw it on and then go buy some pegs. Or am I just better off buting a bridge somewhere...

Lastly...Im very interested in maybe trying some inlays with this guitar. I havent really decided on what yet..though something simple like initials...or crosses(and I would use it as a church guitar then :-p) . So I assume that i just need to Dremel the niche for themm...cut the abalone (or whatever i use) ,glue, pop it in , and then cover the neck with clearcoat or something like that? As it is now the neck seems to not have any on it....
Can anyone give me any useful advice...or do any of my plans look like theyre wrong?
Any Help is much appreciated...

EDIT : BTW...if anybody could tell me the type of wood this guitar is made of....
Attachments:
guitarbodytop.jpg
guitarback.jpg
brokenbracing.jpg
guitarneck.jpg
insidetag.jpg
Ventura Acoustic
Ibanez AES20EBK
ESP LTD M-155
15 watt Behringer V-Tone
19 watt Epiphone Studio 105 ($15 off of craigslist)
Boss DS-1

Member #7 of UGPSA PM AK Guitarist to join.
With the brace you can glue it back down with titebond. Clean away and old gule from the join first them clamp. Alot of clamping pressure is not needed to reglue the brace.

With the bridge, of course you can make one and glue it on. It might not be worth the hastle if you don't have the tools.

For the inlays on the neck you would have too remove the frets. then cut your shape out of whatever material your using, scribe around the shape on the fretboard and route out the channel with a dremel and chisels and glue in.
Thanks, have any idea about the wood the guitars made of?
Ventura Acoustic
Ibanez AES20EBK
ESP LTD M-155
15 watt Behringer V-Tone
19 watt Epiphone Studio 105 ($15 off of craigslist)
Boss DS-1

Member #7 of UGPSA PM AK Guitarist to join.
Looks like a mahogony back and a spruce top with a Rosewood fingerboard. Pictures are kinda blurry though.