Ok... let me start off by saying i dont usually come to the guitar side, because im a much better bassist than a guitarist; but has any1 heard/seen the song: Searching by our dear friend. Because o my it is sweet that part like 1:20 ~ with the whammy slash wah thingy is amazing and i just want more infoand maybe a tab. any help ill enjoy.
President is Man
Josh is Man
JOSH IS PRESIDENT

When a famous boxer from the 20's was asked "What do you think about Shakespeare?", he replied, "I'll moida' da' bum!"
Uhhhhh.... what? The "whammy slash wah"? Youm mean like whammy/wah, Implying both are being used?
LOL yes we can tell you don't know about guitar to well, but of corse Satch is god and that song is mad good, its even more impressive at 1:40 when he makes taht gear grinding sound.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
its a whammy pedal. shifts the notes an octave up. other than that those crazy sounds ar emade with some strange pedal he has to turn a knob with using his hands. its on the G3 DVD with yngwie
It's ok! My face broke the fall.
Never got how people listen to shred it bores the hell out of me just pure wankage (Im Not Flaming Just stating My Opinion).
Satch isn't really shred, he's maybe 10% shred but thats about it.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
Oh btw searching is on the G3 with Pettruch not yngwie halftard .... jk
President is Man
Josh is Man
JOSH IS PRESIDENT

When a famous boxer from the 20's was asked "What do you think about Shakespeare?", he replied, "I'll moida' da' bum!"