What exactly is a B-Stock guitar? Are they like damaged or used or something?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
So the B-stock Epiphone LP Customs on Musician's friend will be all ****ed up? Or is it more like they have some minor cosmetic flaw that's unnoticeable?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
It's usually like a really minor cosmetic flaw or returned items. Most of the time the website has a C-stock for something noticeable or really noticeable.

Although both B and C stock guitars should sound, play, and function in general like perfect guitars.
I play guitar
No they wouldnt give you a completely cheap beat up guitar. Its bascially people that returned the guitar because when it was shipping it was scratched or damaged. If you dont care about the paint scratched or baby dents then go for it. But if you like your guitar unscratched then get a new one. BUT remember what is a guitar for PLAYING not a priceless statue.
B-Stock are guitars with factory defects, you don't want a B-Stock Guitar, chances are something bad will be wrong with them, you're better off buying refurbrished or something with a cosmetic flaw.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Would Musician's friend take a guitar back if I was really unhappy with the flaw? Like, say there's a huge chip in the paint or something? I don't care if there's a tiny dent on the back or something like that...but I want to make sure I'm not getting something that will look like ****.

Would it be worth it to save $100 on the guitar, or should I just buy a new mint condition one?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Like I said do you care for cosmetics? Then get a new one. But my favorite saying "Who cares what the car looks like outside its whats in the inside." Its going to work it will be worth your money. It will play beautiful just have a baby scratch or dent.
Quote by Xenn99
Would Musician's friend take a guitar back if I was really unhappy with the flaw? Like, say there's a huge chip in the paint or something? I don't care if there's a tiny dent on the back or something like that...but I want to make sure I'm not getting something that will look like ****.

Would it be worth it to save $100 on the guitar, or should I just buy a new mint condition one?

It should be close to mint, and possibly mint if you're lucky - could just be a really really picky customer or something. And if not, it would be a small cosmetic flaw and they would accept a return I'm fairly sure.
mmmk.
Ok, thanks for the info everyone!
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99

They should, unless it specifaclly says that it is an unreturnable item.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?