Yea there are, not sure about that link coz i dont understand that language http://www.bmusic.com.au/prod927.htm but that does.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
but i need the 2 signal chains to unite again at the end, because i'm only going to be using one amp.

what abobut the radial loopbone? it says i can even add something of whatever so that when i choose loop 1 my amp turns on the clean channel, and when i select channel two, my amp switches to distortion channel.

am i getting this right?

-thanks
so what your asking for is, if there is a pedal that allows you to use two amps at the same tim e with one guitar
I remember reading up on the Morley ABY box that it can be used to either;
send one signal to two directions - not simultaneously
OR
Take two signals and direct them to the one destination.

I reccommend going to your local shop and checking it out for yourself. A store clerk may say it can't be done, but often enough they say that when they don't know. Ask for a demonstration.
peter

Last edited by GOD on the 7th day
Quote by azn_guitarist25
so what your asking for is, if there is a pedal that allows you to use two amps at the same tim e with one guitar

If that's the case, then all you would need is a channel splitter and 2 amps that are on.
Oh crap!
no no no, i want 2 channels, and one amp.

as in:
path 1: guitar > pedal > Delay.......... > amp
path 2: guitar > pedal > overdrive > phaser > compressor > same amp

i was thinking the radial loopbone could do that, and with the remote slingshot thing they talk about, i could even change channels of my amp with the loopbone.
Try the Art Coolswitch.

"A/B-Y switching works two ways. It lets you switch a common source signal (guitar, bass or keyboard) between two amplifiers or amp channels. Or conversely, it lets you switch two source signals (ie, two different guitars) into the same amplifier. A good quality A/B-Y switcher will also provide LEDs or other indicators to show whether A, B or Y routing is in effect. The Y routing combines both the A and B outputs in parallel so that two amplifiers can be driven at once. The CoolSWITCH provides full A/B-Y switching functionality, plus parallel Common in/out jacks."

If y'all in France, you could order from GAK in the UK.
couldnt you buy either 2 A/B/Y boxes or 1 A/B box and 1 A/B/Y box and go

guitar A/B box -> A -> delay -> A/B/Y box (always set to y input)
B -> overdrive -> phaser -> compressor -> A/B/Y box (always set to y input)

then A/B/Y box -> amp
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

i guess so, but the loopbone can lso switch the amps channel at the same time with a slingshot., so i think i should get that
A multi loop thingy is what you want.. An input, 2 sends, 2 returns and an output.

The banzai one is good, but it doesn't switch between the loops, each loop just has an on off switch. So to switch between them, you'd have to stomp two switches.

One was made on here not so long ago, by AudioChilde. Check it out.. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347663
These go to eleven...
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
A multi loop thingy is what you want.. An input, 2 sends, 2 returns and an output.

The banzai one is good, but it doesn't switch between the loops, each loop just has an on off switch. So to switch between them, you'd have to stomp two switches.

One was made on here not so long ago, by AudioChilde. Check it out.. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347663

that's awesome, but i'm no good with circuits, plus i have nothing to solder with. that is exactly what i want though. Radial makes one called the loopbone, and it says you can even attach a remote switch so that when you change btween the 2 loops, the clean channel of the amp is assigned to the first, and the distortion channel of the amp is assigned to the second loop.
i guess i just need a confirmation if i got all that right.

i think i'm going to try and build one anyways, for fun and learning experience. i have no idea what i would need though (and i would like to do the amp channel switching with it also, like on the loopbone). could someone make a list of ALL the stuff i would need?

thanks

PS: this is kind of getting off topic though lol
just get 2 A/B/Y boxes...It'll manage what you want, and be a lot cheaper
id sig you but i have no room lol. so ill just bow down to your username

deg0ey
Member of UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by deg0ey
just get 2 A/B/Y boxes...It'll manage what you want, and be a lot cheaper
That won't manage ****, cause say both switches are on A, all is good.. The signal comes from the guitar, through A, through the effects, through the other A, and to the amp. but switching to the other loop half way through a song?
Haha, click one switch and the signal will be dead untill you click the other one. That's boolshat.

Quote by jpetrucci5655
I think i'm going to try and build one anyways, for fun and learning experience. i have no idea what i would need though (and i would like to do the amp channel switching with it also, like on the loopbone). could someone make a list of ALL the stuff i would need?
It's possible, and could be quite a cool project, loop switching and channel changing with one switch. What kinda Amp do you have? Does it have a normal stereo jack footswitch thingy? What does your normal footswitch do? As in channel changing and what else?
These go to eleven...
That won't manage ****, cause say both switches are on A, all is good.. The signal comes from the guitar, through A, through the effects, through the other A, and to the amp. but switching to the other loop half way through a song?
Haha, click one switch and the signal will be dead untill you click the other one. That's boolshat.

I think you misunderstood the idea...you have it wired as follows

Guitar > AB1 > both chains of effects > AB2 > amp...

You just have to leave AB2 set on the Y setting, and it'll work fine - and AB1 can still switch between the chains
id sig you but i have no room lol. so ill just bow down to your username

deg0ey
Member of UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by deg0ey
I think you misunderstood the idea...you have it wired as follows

Guitar > AB1 > both chains of effects > AB2 > amp...

You just have to leave AB2 set on the Y setting, and it'll work fine - and AB1 can still switch between the chains
Ahh, I was thinking A/B switches, forgot about Y. I'll just shut up now.
These go to eleven...
my amp is a Marshall JCM900 and guitar is an epiphone LP custom with EMG 81 & 85.

the amp has a regular 1/4 plug for the footswitch, and the footswitch turns the reverbs on and off, and switches between the 2 channels

EDIT: yeah, the 2 aby boxes would be okay, but it wouldn't be as satisfactory as building one myself.
First of all, you need to know what does what, cause if you're gonna build something that's gonna change the channel as well as the loop, you're gonna have to make a whole new footswitch, with the loop thing interigated. Get a stereo instrument cable and plug one end into the footswitch jack. On the other end you have a tip, a ring, and a sleeve. Use a bent paper clip or something to connect different combinations of two. Like tip and sleeve, ring and sleeve, tip and ring. See what changes what.
These go to eleven...
okay, when i touch the very tip with the long shaft, which i'm guessing is a sleeve, the light that is on when the OD is activated blinks, so Sleeve + tip = channel switching

there is no way to check for the reverb though. there are no lights to tell me when it's on or off. you can only hear the difference. how can i know if the reverb is ring + sleeve or ring + tip?
Well you're gonna have to hold it there and use your foot to play. I'd say it's ring and sleeve, could be ring and tip though.
These go to eleven...
actually, when i touch sleeve and ring, the channel switches. can i get your aim address so we could talk more easily? plus im not sure which is tip, sleeve, but im pretty sure what ring is lol
um guys calm the shiz down, get a custum built one from some guy in london , u can get anything in london even a sheep & cow & cheese & pickle sanwich