I currently own a Laney Mxd120 amp and im getting a new guitar soon should i be thinking for a new amp as well? I might be getting a jackson or ibanez guitar so what amps should i look at?
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Jackson DK2M(Coming Soon)
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
Digitech Rp100 Effects Pedal
marsha; DSL401 combo. i can tell you from experience that it is great.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
looking at a budget of maybe $900-1000 ? is that too low for a good amp that has enough power for a gig and can provide the quality as well?
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
yeah $1000 is enough. a DSL 401 should be around that price. i think.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
If you got that budget... don't get a DSL combo for that money you can get a much better amp. First of all what music do you play? Im asuming you are playing metal ( beacouse of the jackson and ibanez :P ) If you are I'd say you should save up some more for the ENGL screamer combo or try to find one used
Well i play mostly metallica but i do play a bit of old rock such as led zeppelin or pink floyd and some blues.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
then you'd want a marshall
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Iliketapping
Erhm he mostly play metallica! used mesa maybe? :P

marhsalls work well for metallica stuff. mesa's are costly. besides you can get the marsh from ebay anyway
MESA BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER!!!!!

Gods greatest gift to guitarists since tabs...

you don't need that college fund anyway, just use it for the Dual Rec