Hi im currently looking for a new amp there?s a few things it must have it must be all tube none of this hybrid crap i would prefer three channels and it must have awesome clean and killer distortion. I def dont want a marshall and im sorry if this offends some people but i think they?re ****e and over rated im sorry but its true if you ever really listen to them there not that brilliant there bearable with all the pro tools stuff in em but then again so is any other amp i was looking at a genz benz el diablo 100 watt all tube head with the genz quarter stack cab, i would like people to suggest some alternatives for me to try thanks very much. By the way I currently have a marshall (yuck) AVT half stack and it was buzzy fuzzy crappy distortion so please don?t recommend one of them and im currently playing a Dave Kushner Fernandes signature which by the way rocks a serious amount of hole. Im looking to spend around the £1500 mark.
ive heard someone say about engl and im quite interested in peavy would the xxx or 5150 compete with the genz benz on tone quality
Quote by Captain Face
Hi im currently looking for a new amp there?s a few things it must have it must be all tube none of this hybrid crap i would prefer three channels and it must have awesome clean and killer distortion. I def dont want a marshall and im sorry if this offends some people but i think they?re ****e and over rated im sorry but its true if you ever really listen to them there not that brilliant there bearable with all the pro tools stuff in em but then again so is any other amp i was looking at a genz benz el diablo 100 watt all tube head with the genz quarter stack cab, i would like people to suggest some alternatives for me to try thanks very much. By the way I currently have a marshall (yuck) AVT half stack and it was buzzy fuzzy crappy distortion so please don?t recommend one of them and im currently playing a Dave Kushner Fernandes signature which by the way rocks a serious amount of hole. Im looking to spend around the £1500 mark.

that really is alot of money for an amp, you should go to some stupidly good guitar shop and try there best gear.....then piss off and get it from ebay for 2/3 the price.

go mesa recto
mesas ive heard dont compete with the genz there are poeple sellin £3000 mesa to buy genz's and i dont really wanna buy into big name brand, i like knowin not everyone has the exact same set up as me
thats prob true i was just lookin for others to try to compare it with cuase i dont wanna spend 1500 on somethin to find annother amp a few months later if you know what i am
ive been lookin all i wanted was a few suggestions of alternate amps to try that are similar the the genz