id recomend the bad horsie 2 wha its a bit dear i donno what it is in dollers but its preasure sensative so you tun it on by puttin your foot on the pedal unlike the cry baby where you have to click it on and off
ah yea sorry man, erm i'd prob say one of the morley wah's as the unwritten rule is that they seem to suited higher gain better, but its really all choice, i play metal and i use my vox wah, most people would say its voiced for more classic rock tones. I would say just try a couple out in your local guitar shops
the thing is my only local guitar shop (not 2 1/2 hours away)

is a rip off store, and they dont sell wahs anyways
ah hmmmmmm..........i suggest you just wait for other people's opinions, because im all out of suggestions i've got a feeling the morley wah's would be more voiced to what you play but i havent tried one so i cant give you a review
^yea thats what i was thinking, you could try that or a bad horsie, but i swear dunlop do like a special high gain version of the crybaby.....or you could just use a stanardised wah, i mean even slipknot use a standard (rack mounted) crybaby
currently a normal gcb-95 pretty crap aswell, though i might put a zvex fuzz factory infront of it soon
I'd say the weeping demon, or digitech whammy. If you want similar sound like Zakk or anyone, get the dunlop artist model, its pretty good.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
i have to say that the crybaby from hell is pretty damn good but its very pantera sounding so it depends if you like dimebags tone really
Quote by azn_guitarist25
ahem a whammy isnt a wah madpickin

its an expression pedal, but doesnt it have a wah effect in it?
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Oh, my bad, the Digitech Whammy 4 is for pitch dive and whammy fx...

the weeping demon then...
Thats what she said...
UGmusic