I'm thinkign about buying a cheap acoustic in the $80-$100 price range and having my friend paint the front of it. Any ideas for a cool scene of action on the front of the guitar he could paint?
The times they are a changin'.....
tree grass and nature etc always look cool on acoustics, other than that a band logo or flames
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
a picture of your girl

(or boy)
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Quote by lespaulmarshall
tree grass and nature etc always look cool on acoustics, other than that a band logo or flames

Yeah, nature and whatnot could definitley work well. I'm trying to think of a scene of people doing something though, that has some sort of symbolism behind it, and I can't think of one yet.
The times they are a changin'.....
Erm, how about that statue of the marines mounting the flag? I dunno, or you can have an emo picture of some kid lying dead next to a razor blade and bloody wrists?
^ I would buy it.

Or a b-52 flying into the Empire State Building in dense fog. And with "**** YOU, 9/11" inlayed into the fretboard.