Page 1 of 36
Had a look round and saw that there was no Priest thread so i said i might aswell provide one for the good of the community.

So Go Wild about the band and all Priest related stuff
Member#2 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club.
PM Revelations to join

Member of the Mortal Kombat Klub
PM Rhinosaur Bones or Mackdaddy to join
They did have a song called Turbo Lover, that's pretty sweet.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Painkiller.

That was the shizz.
Avast Ye Scurvy Scalawags!

Pirate Gear:

Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Series 10 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg SVT/SVT 8x10 Cab
Ibanez GSA 60 Guitar
Roland Cube 15 Amp
Yamaha DD-55 Drum Machine
TASCAM 424 Portastudio
Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin After Sin, British Steel, Screaming for Vengance and Painkiller FTW.
Come to think of it I don't think there's any Priest (with the exeption of the gayness that was the Tim Owens period) that I don't like.
I like Sad Wings of Destiny alot, it really shows off the band's melodic talent, on songs like Dreamer Deciever and Epitaph. And the cover art is awesome.

And Painkiller is probably my favorite, I just love speed metal.
I thought it was pretty cool, some of the screams I didn't like, but overall it was a pretty cool album.

Though I do keep in mind the screams are like that because Halford has aged considerably, and things like that happen to your voice.
Quote by Rakoro
I thought it was pretty cool, some of the screams I didn't like, but overall it was a pretty cool album.

Though I do keep in mind the screams are like that because Halford has aged considerably, and things like that happen to your voice.

Its expectable really, but nothing beats the epic scream at the start of "Ram it down", its awesome live.
The song Heavy Metal rules.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I like Painkiller which is all I have. Some day I will look through the Priest back catolog, though I don't like it as much from what I heard (all the Breakin' the Law, Turbo Lover, etc stuff. Of course Breakin' > Turbo though)
I quite liked Jugulator. Don't see what all the hatin be's about.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Maiden and Priest are both awesome, and both have their moments, they both deserve to be respected and neither is better than the other, it depends on opinion.

Priest>Maiden.
Priest > Life.

Rocka Rolla is a classic album. Killing Machine, Point of Entry, Ram it Down Screaming for Vengeance are all fantastic. I basically like everything Judas Priest came out with. I could go on allll day long about these dudes. Everything Priest did kicks, kicked, and will always kick ass over any other music there is in my opinion.

They made killer music back in the day, and they're still spilling out kickassery all over the place. Fantastic... Fantastic band.
Black/Death.
Quote by grimreaper65
Lol, point of entry, and he's gay. I just noticed that.

I could say a lot of stuff redarding the homosexuality of Halford and his songs lol, but I'll refrain...

Ah, how cute a fake account.
Black/Death.
i've seen priest twice and i cant wait to see them again

anything pre-1990 kicks ass
Quote by SG thrasher
Its expectable really, but nothing beats the epic scream at the start of "Ram it down", its awesome live.

Never knew Priest played Ram It Down live. The soloing in that song is a symbol of how great Glenn Tipton is
PM Revelations to join

Quote by jugulator
Never knew Priest played Ram It Down live. The soloing in that song is a symbol of how great Glenn Tipton is

The solo is the greatest solo ever i think, by the priest anyway, especially live, its like putting your face into a blender, and then turning the pain into awesomeness then add the pleasure of a blowjob and thats equal to the greatness of the solo.
Last edited by SG thrasher at May 26, 2006,
Its surely impossible to choose between Maiden and Priest!

I agree with bangoodcharlote, That riff in Electric Eye is class as f*ck
My fave song has to be Rock You All Around The World, oh yeah what a solo
PM Revelations to join

I love Painkiller and Angel of retribution. Rob Halford has to be one of finest metal vocalists today. I found a video of 'Worth fighting for' acoustic version. This is cool.

Worth fighting for (acoustic)

I love priest but maiden pwn them. Their a f**king great band though.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by jewishosama
Priest>Maiden

Stefoo, noob.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by SG thrasher
Quiet jew.

It's a Judas Priest thread. Accept it and btw
Judas > Maiden...
eat poo