Whenever I see a professional guitarist preforming live, I almost never see them using cables. Do they make wireless guitar cables, or are they just pretending to play the songs? If they do make them, then where can I buy them, and how much do they cost?
Quote by the great will
Whenever I see a professional guitarist preforming live, I almost never see them using cables. Do they make wireless guitar cables, or are they just pretending to play the songs? If they do make them, then where can I buy them, and how much do they cost?

They are probably pretending...Milli Vanilli...LOL
right.....yes there playing. no the cables arnt invisable and u can buy them but there expensive. just look on some guitar sites like imuso.com or something. if ur in the uk try gak.co.uk

hope this helps

EDIT:LIKE £140 I SEEN EM FOR
yea they would be using wireless systems. There is really no need in purchasing them unless you stand a long ways from your setup. You can buy them basically at any music store that isn't super small, or online at musicians friend, but my personal opinion is that its a waste of money for small places
Yes, wireless guitar systems do exist. Theres a receiever and a little transmitter thing that clips onto your guitar strap.

Expect to pay more than $200 for a decent one, many purists don't like them as they take away from your tone a bit.