Yea, not to much of him playing But still very cool.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
didnt his one finger playing earn him the nickname "hook"?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by bassmanjoe08
didnt his one finger playing earn him the nickname "hook"?

Certainly was, and played on more hit records than the beatles, elvis , rolling stones and beach boys combined
his playing was just so inspirational, to me and many other great bassists. i know that john paul jones for one lists him as a huge influence.
who are you to wave your finger......
what would you say was the best song James Jamersons played on? Both musically and technically?
Quote by Kharver
what would you say was the best song James Jamersons played on? Both musically and technically?

For me personally its Whats going on/ Whats happening brother each time it was played live was totally unique, check out the deluxe version of the album released a couple of years ago.

Also worth a mention though are bernadette of which jamerson got the idea of a camel or horse (?) riding through the dessert , now you'll hear it in a totally different way, ain't no mountain high enough with marvin gaye and tt , remembering these songs are the first time lines like this had been attempted.