Ive been playing guitar casually for about 2 and a half years and just realized that I really don't know any music theory and hardly any scales, and the scales I do know, I dont even know the names of anymore. Anyways I was just playing around with one of the only scales I know(nameless scale for obvious reasons) and I actually came up with a pretty sweet solo. So in conclusion where could I go to learn some music theory and some scales and what are some of the must know scales for rythym/soloing as i play both. Also when ever you see some one go ok im playing in the key of E minor what would I do about that? How do I make my solo fit something in the key of E minor or whatever other key they might be playing in?
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
ty.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol