New California band. Reminds me of All Out War, Old Sworn Enemy, Buried Alive, Merauder, **** like that. Metal influenced traditional hardcore without being metalcore. I'm stoked off these guys.

myspace.com/worldsaparthxc
Pretty good, the vocalist is a little annoying but not all that terrible.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I expected this to be about the Trail of the dead album.

Carry on....
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
hardcore isn't about sweet vocals. you don't have to like em, not by any means. i'm just saying
Quote by SilentSpectacle
As said by the majority, nice music but awful vocals.

Hmm, I'm surprised. I like the vocals.
its alright, i actually thought hte vocals made them unique from the million other bands that play beatdown hardcore.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Not a fan of tough guy ish.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by balltounge
I expected this to be about the Trail of the dead album.

Carry on....

hahaha so did i!
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans
why would she suck your dick?

she's not related to you...
I enjoyed these guys a lot. From what everyone else had said I thought the vocals were going to be terrible but they really weren't all that bad.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)