Hello People I am up for trading a Custom 24 Paul Reed Smith made in 1995 I am looking for a Les Paul or something good post back and ill keep updated!!!
I'd maybe consider giving my epiphone les paul custom for it if you payed something in between. Like 500 bucks or something. Yeah, my epi's real sweet.
Quote by guitarforever<3
I'd maybe consider giving my epiphone les paul custom for it if you payed something in between. Like 500 bucks or something. Yeah, my epi's real sweet.

ARE YOU KIDDING AN EPI LES PAUL FOR A CUSTOM 24 PAUL REED SMITH!!!! HAHAHAHA You are the most insane person i've ever meet. Paul Reed Smith is a very rare guitar also considering the fact that they are 2000 new and this is almost mint condition!!
^He's joking, genius.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Got pics?
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
I might've done it, but well, I don't trust a man who's user name is "JIMIHENDRXSUCKS"

(And I don't have a Les Paul)

Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
ummm well i dont know give me a picture of it and my camera isnt here right now so i cant take a picture but will try to get it back from my mom that lives in ohio i live in peensyvania hey is it a 60's neck? or did you change that and what color?
I have a les paul. It's not a Gibson, but it's a very nice near-custom quality. The body is by chandler, whom gibson sued for copying the Les Paul. They were supposedly all destroyed, but mine made it out. It's pretty rare. It was handwired personally by my friend, and has Seymour Duncan Pickups in it, and it has authentic Gibson tuners. It's sort of a frankenpaul :P
overall it's very nice, easily gibson quality. It does have two chips in the finish, but these have been expertly repaired.

PS: The pickups are an Alnico II-Pro in the neck and a Pearly Gates in the bridge, in case you were wondering. But it's not like you or I couldn't change that. They are also trembuckers FYI.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.