whenever i have distortion on, and im not playing, my amp makes all this extra fuzzy noise. i have a vox valvetronix 15 watt. Is there a way to get rid of this? Do you just have to turn distortion down? Is it the amp? Im getting a new amp soon anyways
Member of the LeDzEp LoVeRbOy is a pirate hooker fan club. PM fenderfreak101 or me_and_my_esp to join.
Quote by fenderfreak101
sorry i dont understand dumbass language.

Member #8 of the "Can't we forget about all the subgenres & just ROCK?" group PM rockon1824
It's probably just extra noise from all the gain etc, you could get a noise reduction pedal to stop it though.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
how is the boss ns-2? or which one is better
Member of the LeDzEp LoVeRbOy is a pirate hooker fan club. PM fenderfreak101 or me_and_my_esp to join.
Quote by fenderfreak101

Member #8 of the "Can't we forget about all the subgenres & just ROCK?" group PM rockon1824
I've heard the ISP Decimator is an amazing pedal.
The Boss one is good too.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Mine does that um are near a computer thats on?
"VANDALISM: Beautiful As A Rock In A Cop's Face."
Kurt Cobain
If you are using single coils it could be those or else try standing further away from the amp when your playing
RIP Gary Moore
ya i have singlecoils but im not near a computer. im thinkin about gettin one of those noise suppresor pedals
Quote by fenderfreak101

That would be the best way to go.
"VANDALISM: Beautiful As A Rock In A Cop's Face."
Kurt Cobain