Hey everyone,
I've recently been looking around on eBay and local stores for a new bass and I've found nothing I like (at a reasonable price)...So, I stumbled upon a few custom made basses and bass bodies such as this one and I was wondering if you guys think that one is any good...

But, I made this thread to ask you guys if you know any good places that sell custom made bass bodies that have no hardware or electronics in them...With or without a neck...I dont know any places that make custom basses except warmoth.com and those run at least 500 dollars for a decent bass body + neck ...I'm thinkin more around 300-400 dollars is good for me...so any links or anything will be greatly appreciated...I really look forward to buying a bass body and customizing it...
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Last edited by XeNoCiDe730 at May 25, 2006,
click

These have bodies necks electronic and hardware.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
sry didnt read it all
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.