I searched forums and I can't find decent answer on this question: What kind of neck Schecter guitars have especially C-1 Blackjack?

Someone says it's a fat baseball bat, the other one it's thin or whatever...I'm interested in dimensions if possible. Reason I'm asking is because my local store ran out of them and they don't know when the next shipment will arrive if ever will so I'm thinking of ordering it instead of waiting for one to come.

Last guitar I played on was Fender Strat (Mexican) bought somewhere in the 90's (New one) so a comaparisson to this one would be good...and btw I hated that stupid neck and personally I think it's fat and slow.
you should go with an ibanez with a wizard II neck if you think strat necks are fat.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
The neck is very good, i have a blackjack, overall itz a very good guitar. The neck i would say isnt made for shred by no means, but to me it seems pretty fast and not too thick at all. Thatz just me but i think the neck is very good.
wow, you must have hands to small to fit around your wang if you think strat necks are fat.
Quote by Member
wow, you must have hands to small to fit around your wang if you think strat necks are fat.

Not really...I said THAT neck was fat, hell a Squier Strat I played along felt better then that.....but then again that was one pretty ****ed up axe.

I don't think Strat necks are fat...maybe it's shape don't suit me well...I prefer flat necks to those c-shaped or however they are called...

I played one Ibanez long ago but can't remember which model it was but that definately felt THIN and fast as hell...
actually all fender strats an teles i played had relatively fat necks ive played better squiers and ive played a few schecters (i goto guitar center alot) and there real good, ultra thin like an ibanez but thin still good
Have you tried the Schecter website? They may have specs on neck sizes.
Quote by kitfoo
Have you tried the Schecter website? They may have specs on neck sizes.

They don't
I had to decide between a higher end LTD (JH-600) and the Hellraiser, personally I didn't like the hellraisers neck, but I'm not sure if they have the same neck as the blackjack, but just puttin it out there.
it depends on the model. i played a C-1 BlackJack next to a C-1 Plus and chose the C-1 Plus. the BlackJack has the cursed "baseball" neck but the C-1 Plus has a neck thats thinner then my Ibanez. just play what they have and find what you like.
i have the blackjack....its a fatter neck than LTDs (LTDs are fatter than Ibanez)

if that helps there ya go
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3