What are some good books, or series of books, that will give an in-depth study of Music Theory? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Quote by doggy_hat
And I can always borrow my friend's urine.

Love is the water of life, drink it with heart and soul---Rumi

----i love to drink----
idont know any but you should check the lessons on this sight
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
The Guitar Grimoire books have probably been more helpful to me than anything else I've found. Namely the red one, with scales and modes. The others are great too, but the red Guitar Grimoire is like the Holy Bible of music theory.
Oh, and I think every aspiring musician needs healthy info on harmonizing.
How About Harmonizing?
How About Harmonizing? Part 2
How About Harmonizing? Part 3
The Jazz Theory Book by Mark Levine.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by SethMegadefan
The Guitar Grimoire books have probably been more helpful to me than anything else I've found. Namely the red one, with scales and modes. The others are great too, but the red Guitar Grimoire is like the Holy Bible of music theory.

2nded there great books
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Chord Chemistry by Ted Greene
UG Blues Mafia
Founding Members: Forklifterer, Steve Cropper, Crzyrckgtrst28, and TNfootballfan62

Member of the Anti-Whammy-Bar-Solo Club
does anyone know when the second part of part 3 (of 'how about harmonizing') is coming out?
Also, MI has a great book on music theory, which closely follows there own Music Theory course. It callled "Harmony and Theory", with the MI Logo on it.