Dude, those are just basic power chords...
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by JJK
Dude, those are just basic power chords...

Dude, just picked up a guitar for the first time a few days ago.
You obviously need to play more other songs before you try a powerchord if you cant play them now.
Ermmm............ thats a powerchord, if you cant play that then i dont think there are to many easier alternatives. Sorry
This could work (it only eliminates the root but leaves the octave)

C#m:

e|-0----
B|-0----
G|-6----
D|-6----
A|-x----
E|-x----

Although, as chords go, it really isn't that hard, but you need to stretch your fingers.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
then worry about learning root notes and your basic power chords before worrying about how to play it in a different key.
Um, there's an H chord in that song according to the tab. Anyone wanna try explaining that one?
yeah man.... even my little brother can reach a power chord
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by schitz
Um, there's an H chord in that song according to the tab. Anyone wanna try explaining that one?

I think H is a B, but it's from a different region/language or something.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Quote by Hypnot1st
This could work (it only eliminates the root but leaves the octave)

C#m:

e|-0----
B|-0----
G|-6----
D|-6----
A|-x----
E|-x----

Although, as chords go, it really isn't that hard, but you need to stretch your fingers.

Yeah, I know. I've got chinese hands. It's not that "oh you can't play a power chord1!11`11" It's just my fingers need to be stretched. Thanks for being the only person to post something constructive.
yeah man.... even my little brother can reach a power chord

**** up. Im sure there was a time when u couldnt play a power chord. **** sake people like you really piss me off!
Quote by schitz

, and he even had the courtesy to show us how to play it. this could open up a whole new world of musical possibilities.
come and join the youth and beauty brigade

#5 member of the club that isn't terribly prejudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
, and he even had the courtesy to show us how to play it. this could open up a whole new world of musical possibilities.

One of the asian scales has 32 notes!
Just practice it man. All guitar stuff will feel weird and uncomfortable at first, like I could barely finger a C Major or G major at first. Just practice it man and you'll get it down.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID