Ok, I had posted an Atreyu thread in the Metal thingy and that got closed and every one said there's already one here, no there's no retards, there's a New Atreyu CD on but that's just concerning the CD, so anyways I'm starting one just for Atreyu! Last, in that closed one, I had put that the drummer plays Triple base drums and I said watch the video, it's visual proof, he replyed:No that doesn't mean nothing. So, I seen them play on Jimmy Kimmel Live and e played TRIPLE F**KING BASE!!!! Eat that, anyways that dude is still dumb cuz why would he have them all in the video if he doesn't use them?! DUH!! Anyways, I like Atreyu, one of my new fave bands and wanna see em at Ozzfest, like the Lead Guitarist, watchya all think!?

P.S. There's no reason to close this thread! So don't!
yeah...whats a "base"??
atreyu???never heard of them....
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
In the video "Ex's and Oh's", you know the base or bass maybe, on a drumset, the bigger drum, yes that's a base. He has 3 of them.
is it not a bass???
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
How old are you?

Like, seriously?

And do you know anything about hardcore? Or music at all?
I play guitar
I saw the Jimmy Kimmel show, nothing makes that band the least bit death metal.
If you are reading this, GET A JOB!!
Quote by irishmatt1992
So, I seen them play on Jimmy Kimmel Live and e played TRIPLE F**KING BASE!!!!

Isn't Jimmy Kimmel Live on past your bedtime?

Even bands as awful as From First To Last have better drumming than Atreyu.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
So what if you have three bass drums?

So the **** what?

If you can't do anything cool with it then why bother? I sort of thing it looks gaudy.
I play guitar
As I thought this would turn out, a flame fest so i'm closing it. Also a bit of advice, don't go kicking off in a thread just because you were told to put it somewhere else or were told you were wrong. From the way you acted here you'll get it a lot and reacting in the way you have will end up getting you banned.

If you would like to start a thread about Atreyu please do but make it a more open question at the beginning so that people can actually give answers and there is no need for an Atreyu Only Thread. If there was either myself or Andrew would have made one by now.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)