How do you become a ghost writter? I already have the talent to do it but, I dont know how to "get the job". I want to do it for rappers but, I'm sure it's the same steps for rock music...Also If you need some lyrics for a rock song, I could definatly help you out...You can contact me through, AIM, YIM or E-Mail....Contact info on my profile.
"Purple Haze, All In My Brain. Lately Things Don't Seem The Same. Actin' Funny But I Don't Know Why. Excuse me, While I Kiss The Sky....Purple Haze All In My Eye's, Don't Know If It's Day Or Night" -Hendrix
Quote by Malakian=God
Dude you cant even spell writer and you want someone to give u a job

O.K. So you're gonna tell me you never made a spelling error, in a forum...I must have forgot you we're perfect...(Note the sarcasm)
"Purple Haze, All In My Brain. Lately Things Don't Seem The Same. Actin' Funny But I Don't Know Why. Excuse me, While I Kiss The Sky....Purple Haze All In My Eye's, Don't Know If It's Day Or Night" -Hendrix
this is for original works... ask this somewhere else
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.