how come teh GREENDAY thread got deleted i wanted to discuss my favorite metal band . shame i guess. AND OF COURSE MY FAVORITE WEBSITE http:/meatsin.com/
*reported*

For the love of Zeus, people. DON'T post after this. It's a joke for ATTENTION. DON'T give him that.

Can I give him this?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
why did I click that link
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
why did I click that link

I knew it was something bad, so I scrolled over it and it said meatspin, I clicked it anyways.

EDIT-Crap, I didn't know it gives a link even though you don't wrap it with tags, I accidently posted a link to meatspin without wanting to, I'm badass.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Last edited by edwardthegreat5 at May 25, 2006,
Quote by edwardthegreat5

I knew it was something bad, so I scrolled over it and it said <CENSOREDLOL>, I clicked it anyways.

I did the same thing
Last edited by Tsunekuni at May 25, 2006,
I don't know but....oh man...that scarred me for life.

Well, at least I know I'll never be gay.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
u kno whats a better site than meatspin. nothing but this site is good to.
old man gay secks makes me horny
Quote by nothing2gein
Why did you click on something that said "GAY SECKS OMG" anyway?...haha

Uh..Becuase the underline just makes you want to click it? It makes your brain go :O OMG CLICK and then your eyes begin to burn...
Quote by Tsunekuni
I did the same thing

I'd remove the quote if I I were you, or at least take the link out.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Quote by Tsunekuni
Uh..Becuase the underline just makes you want to click it? It makes your brain go :O OMG CLICK and then your eyes begin to burn...

Haha....
Quote by Tsunekuni

That made me laugh for some reason...
Black/Death.
Dude people will actually get mad and waste their life reporting u. Like totem penis. He will report me for this post because his mother doesnt love him.
A womans heart is a deep ocean of secrets

=
^And some people will take the time to post dumb posts, and make dumb threads just to see other people get pissed off... like you, I don't think you've ever said something intelligent in one of your posts yet.
Last edited by AtTheGatesx22 at May 26, 2006,