Those things you say,
how they moved me.
I'd give all I had to see you smile.

As I saw your beauty surround me,
how it touched me.
Those feelings I can't get back in style.

Pre- Chorus - Somehow I lost
Somehow I lost the keyyyy (extended to 5 seconds)

Chorus- Forgive the time I ran away,
(and) you'd wish I stayed.
Send me off with a gentle kiss,
for our souls ended with a miss.

But in that you're brand new.
In time I won't forget you.

Imagine this,
as I held you.
I didn't know that sometimes I'm wrong

But what can it be?
And what do your arms need?
I hope they can help you along.

Pre-chorus- Somehow I lost
Somehow I lost the keyyyy (extended to 5 seconds)

Back to chorus

Crit for crit
Last edited by n-ocentcriminal at May 26, 2006,
A very good chorus. I always enjoy rhyming schemes like these. It's different than rhyming every other line or the next line for the verses. Has enough to make a decent song. A fairly good set up too and you stayed on task with the song without throwing in random verses that are totally unrelated.
i enjoyed the rhyming schemes. put together well. there is nothing in here I would change.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Before I start, I'd just like to say how much I loved 'Sperm in the Pasta'. I hope you don't mind that I printed it out and it's now on my bedroom wall!

Anyway, I think this piece was slightly plain. I'd suggest that you try to think of a different way to say things, rather than this kind of love song.

This was OK, but I just doubt that anything could match 'More Than Maccaroni'. Cheers again, and keep on writing.
Well, I am sorry you didn't like it, but this one is about saying goodbye to someone you love and for me, that takes somewhat of a simple approach. Thanks for the feedback.
Last edited by n-ocentcriminal at May 26, 2006,
personally, I thought this one was merely OK.

But in that you're brand new.
In time I won't forget you.

I thought this was really cliched(as much as I hate using that word), not the only part, but one that really just bothered me.

I wasn't a fan of the questioning...
But what can it be?
And what do your arms need?

I think it sounds a little to simple planish.

I think this piece could make a good punk song, like NOFXish maybe. I haven't listened to that kind of stuff in ages though, so I might be a little off by saying that, but as a set of lyrics, or poetry, where it stands now is kinda bland. I think you need to add a bit of a plot to your writing, like you're telling a story because you need to bring forth development to keep a reader interested.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
when i read it there was nothin special about it, jus some average lyris, and the last two lines of the chorus, the rhyme there seesm forced to me
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.