right the hardest solo i can play is koRn another brick in the wall. (the pink floyd one is too undistorted i hate it)

i can play megadeth sweating bullets very slowly but i need to push myself to get better

what solos will help improve fingering and speed thats harder than another brick in the wall but not ridiculous like iron maiden and stuff like that. thanks people
I'm sorry, but if you hate the REAL Another Brick In The Wall Part Two solo, there is no hope for you.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
haha korn do it the same but with distortion. im sorry but pink floyyd bore the hell outta me.

i didnt ask for abuse about me not liking floyd i asked for solo help please can we stick to the subject and help me
sir, where IS your respect. respect the foundations of rock please. i know the little fiddly "solo" in for whom the bell tolls improved my accuracy a lot, try plug in baby by muse?
sure sure. tried learning some satch? summer song, or may always with me always with you. summer song is moderately easy
thank u people i have noted them down now i must go do my german listning GCSE exam

thanks dudes
I'd agree with LP Jr., just learn some scales. Locrian mode should do you nicely:

-----------------------------------0-----
------------------------------2-3-------
----------------------0-2-3------------
---------------0-2-3-------------------
-------0-1-3---------------------------
0-1-3----------------------------------
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.