how can i run all 6 of my 9v pedals off of one power adapter? is it possible? what adapter do i need? they are behringer and danelectro pedals by the way, i realise i may need two sepearte power supplys cos of the different brands but i heard i shouldnt have to.

thanks
Conformity is a son of a bastard sin!!
i did connect a universal 9v adapter, and linked all the pedals together using standard guitar cables but the power only stayed in the one pedal i put the power adapter in, so i dunno what 2do?
^^erm where can i find one of them? please tell me!? its a monster! i love it!!
you need two daisy chains, that should work, it works for me. Buy 2 daisy chains and connect one to the adapter and one to the end space of the last one. It should work
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
for evryone in the uk, www.maplin.co.uk do a 6 way adaptor for £20. it hasnt let me down yet and its so cheap
Nothing really matters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyGuitar
I'm only responsible for the Korean jizz...

I never thought I'd say those words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_haeni
Bahah, i just got BUTSECKS to work.
^^or maybe he shud cos that is really helpful, thanks dude. could you maybe post the link to the exact product? that would be great
Quote by Refixer
You really should stop kicking up hella old threads.

if he didnt, everyone would bitch about "the search button"
I bought a 5 way daisy chain for a few quid, works great.... but.... you can't change the ends to fit other pedals, are there any chains that you can actually do this with?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
I bought a 5 way daisy chain for a few quid, works great.... but.... you can't change the ends to fit other pedals, are there any chains that you can actually do this with?

you can buy things that attatch to the end of the daisy chain that is like 3.5 mm for EH pedals.http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-18-1-SPOT-Converter?sku=151690 they have more too .
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
^Cheers! Didn't have a clue they sold stuff like that.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Cheers! Didn't have a clue they sold stuff like that.

Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.