Well basically I am tossing up between a Boss DS-2 or a Squier Standard Telecaster.
At the moment I already have an Epiphone LP Custom, I would only want a tele because they look good. At the moment I have a Roland Cube 60 and a Digitech RP300A but I've wanted a DS-2 for a while.
I know I can't really compare an effects pedal with a tele but I'm allowed to get one or the other. I'd just like some advice on what I should pick.
Thanks in advance.
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Tough choice, squire teles are supposed to be quite nice for the money. A good guitar too mod.
That's a decision I've never had to make. You really need to think more about this: do you want a guitar or a pedal?
Yes I will use the guitar, it really isn't anywhere near as good as my Epi but I would defniately use it. The cube does have some good distortions, but they aren't that great. I think I'm gonna get the tele so a big thankyou to everyone that helped
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Quote by dave293
Tough choice, squire teles are supposed to be quite nice for the money. A good guitar too mod.

haha your picture dances along to perfectly with my music...it's like a human metronome or something