I want to get a good guitar with 2 humbuckers but what are some guitars, or pickups that can produce a nice "high" bluesy sound???

would the schecter c-1 plus do that???

also that can handle other music like classic rock, hard rock, some metal/punk, jazz
T0/<e

Quote by danilo19
randomly yell "freebird!" then the rednecks will like you.

respect

Quote by cnorthern
If a girl is playing guitar......she is likely a dude in drag.
A Les Paul seems like the perfect match for you.

That schecter is very close to a Les Paul spec-wise, but it has mediocre Duncan Designed pickups; which you will probably want to replace.
i like the strat shape guitar better. What kind of les paul though?
T0/<e

Quote by danilo19
randomly yell "freebird!" then the rednecks will like you.

respect

Quote by cnorthern
If a girl is playing guitar......she is likely a dude in drag.
ive seen 2 texas specials (tele) put into a guitar in humbucking style, opposite poles etc. you could try that and buy a decent strat shape guitar
Grammar Nazi.
Get a H-H Strat, then. Blues w/ humbuckers, I think ES-335, but that's just me. I would say a H-H Strat, or a custom H-S-H Strat with a stacked bucker in the mid, so you can get blues sounds in the middle or neck position, and go for hard rock sounds in the other 2 positions.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Get a H-H Strat, then. Blues w/ humbuckers, I think ES-335, but that's just me. I would say a H-H Strat, or a custom H-S-H Strat with a stacked bucker in the mid, so you can get blues sounds in the middle or neck position, and go for hard rock sounds in the other 2 positions.

I second the H-H strat.
Les Paul Standard or ES-335 if you can afford it, as they have this 'wide open' sound. Ibanez Artcore series are cheap but good quality hollowbodies with humbuckers. Great for blues and jazz, but may feed back a lot at heavy metal settings.

What does an HH strat sound like? I was thinking of getting one...
Quote by sashki

What does an HH strat sound like? I was thinking of getting one...

A strat with chesthair.
^Sounds like any other alder guitar with humbuckers.

I'd say a Gibson Les Paul Studio/Standard/Classic, an Epi Dot, or I guess the Schecter C1 artist.
With an ash or alder body, they tend to be a bit brighter than pure mahogany. The stock buckers are usually nothing to write home about, but you really get a Fender for the neck shape and lightness anyway. A quick switch out, maybe a new 5 way switch for some funky switching options, and you're in business. I get really great sounds from my H-S-H modded Strat, including some true Strat and Tele sounds since I use a custom 5 way that does coil splitting in the 2 and 4 positions.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Danno13
Just for the record: Ash is my current favorite wood.

Why is that?
A Gibson Les Paul Std. or Classic. I use the Classic and I play the same genres as you do and it kick big balls. If you don't like the LP try a Tele (not American and cheaper) with HH configuration.
Hankey: I just like the tone. It's resonant and punchy, never gets muddy (unless you put a Dimebucker or something in it) and it's not as nasally as Alder.
lol forget strats. they ugly as hell!

gibson les paul or any heavy mahogany guitars are good. Try schecter as well since their famous for their prices.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by Dirk Gently
^^^ You just admitted that you like wood.

I liek morning wood...

No serosly Mahogany ismy favorite.

A Les Paul or an ES-335 would suit you perfectly and an SG and Firebird to.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009