Hi there im new to your site, just thought id give you guys an idea of who i am.

Ive been PLaying for about 3 1/2 years or so, and i have alot of experiance as a consumer and tester of pedlas amps and guitars, so any Q's i probably have answers to!

Any who id figured id start a rig page if there wasnt one already (If there is sorry for the redundance)

My Rig:
AMP: Carvin X-100B head and 2 matching 4X12 carvin cabs. This badboy was steve Vai's amp untill he went to carvin and came up with the legacy series. If you look at his rig at around the 81 to 91 era youll see a row of these amps behind him. My theory, if its good enough for VAI its good enough for me!

Guiatrs: Epiphone Korina Flying V, Gibson SG Faded Special (main Axe and oh is it a beauty)

FX: Dunlop Super Crybaby, Ibanez TS-9, Ibnez Chorus/Flanger (tone lock series, cheap and effective)

I'll have pictures soon as i figure out how to upload pics.

Well HI all. Nice to be a part of your boards!
Hi! Nice to meet you, and have fun! This is a good and fun place to be, with some really cool people, as long as you don't do anything too stupid.

Step 1: SEARCH!!!!! There is already a "Pics of Your Gear Thread." Post your stuff there! Make sure to read the rules too!

No biggie! You're new. Enjoy your time here!
THanks and nice sz btw, not a huge fan of ibanez guitars but anyhting with a flame maple top is a beauty in my opinion(as long as the company didnt ef it up)
And another thing to know is that Ibanez4life_sz! uses exclamation points constantly. He's very enthusastic. I, on the other hand, am not. If I pick on you, it just means I love you. Or you're a douchebag.
Hi, I'm Peter
Well thanks, but as far as douchebags go im far from one, also just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for the rig page, maybe a link, i serached in the serach bar an no results were found...
Oh yeah i forgot to ask are there any specific members who are paticualarly rude that i should take no heed to?
Not really. I have issues with a few members, but I won't impose them on you.
Quote by SGKIDD
Oh yeah i forgot to ask are there any specific members who are paticualarly rude that i should take no heed to?

Me.
Hi, I'm Peter