hey guys......just a quick question. im looking for a sound like atreyu's dan jacobs and travis miguel...........do you guys know what kind of pedals/gear they use? i preferrably want something like off of "creature", "my fork in the road", or "right side of the bed".

thanx!!!!
yeah...........i have an esp viper-400, and thats the EXACT same thing as travis'.....i know that for FACT because i've seen some of they're touring pics......and he has a white viper.
Quote by *Leftout*
**** me 2
i just learned RSOTB
but i cant get the same tone!

thats a ****in awesome song........and it pisses me off that i cant get the tone........
Quote by fps_doug
^ lol

Why don't you just find your own sound instead of copying someone else's?

well..........i like they're sound, but yes, i should get some creativity, which is EXACTLY what im trying to do. im trying to see what THEY use, check all the **** on THAT stuff, and create my OWN sound.

sorry to all who hate atreyu, but im just trying some idea's here.
Find it yourself. Took me ****ing ages the other day to create the tone possible for Hatebreeds "This Is Now", but it's worth it at the end.

Don't go for recommended genre tunings, every band is different in terms of tone and sound.
Quote by Craigo
Find it yourself. Took me ****ing ages the other day to create the tone possible for Hatebreeds "This Is Now", but it's worth it at the end.

Don't go for recommended genre tunings, every band is different in terms of tone and sound.

thanx for the advice......but i was scoping out some of they're stuff on the dvd and i thought i saw a dod milkbox.....something i wasn't thinking was going to be in they're loop, but whatever.
They used to use 5150's.
Any ESP or LTD will do as long as its loaded with EMG's.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore