this is the first song i'd ever heard from static and still my favorite.

i was lazy and just recorded over the original track but i made up some parts of my own. well, i only made up one part but added in some other cool stuff sorta after the halfway mark. the first thing is just some tapping that i though sounded pretty cool. then i did some of those sour notes like in hardcore music (you'll hear what i mean) and then the last one is a riff from an old uneroath song called "the last" off of their cries of the past album.

let me know what you think. dmusic link is in my sig.
Wow. This is the first song by Static-X I'd ever heard also. HAHA i also still love it
I remember seeing it on F***ing YTV if you can belive it (the music video that is)

Umm about the recording, its was pretty cool the tapping and stuff, but i mean its hard to tell how much of it is you playing. Oh well, cool anyways
People think im insane becuase i am frowning all the time.
----------------

Member of the Radiohead Fan Club
Quote by batiosilver08
Umm about the recording, its was pretty cool the tapping and stuff, but i mean its hard to tell how much of it is you playing. Oh well, cool anyways

yea i thought i had the song low enough. i re-uploaded it so hopefully it's better this time.