I've been searching for somewhere in the Uk where I can get an official Floyd Rose, but so far i have failed miserably...

So i've been looking at licensed FR's, and found this one:

http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/shop/products.php?category=207&product=1131

I was just wondering if it is going to be any good, or is it going to be a crappy one? For the price, it should be good. If anyone knows of any better ones, i'll be happy to hear suggestions

Also, how hard would it be to fit a floyd rose bridge into a body, when there is no routing at all. The routing shouldn't be a problem for me, but how hard is it to get them perfectly set up and aligned and stuff?

Thanks,
shmooty
You could try eBay
or www.axesrus.co.uk but I don'yt know if they sell them, seem to sell everything else...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I've checked axesrus... unfortunately they don't have the real deal FRs

Ill check ebay occasionally for a good deal, but i'm wary about getting a bridge which might turn out to be crappy. I'll check if my local guitar shop could order me a FR...though they'll probably rip me off.
Don't bother with the guitar fetish thing.. It looks useless, if you're going for a FR it needs to be good. Look around for Schaller and Gotoh, they're the best licensed FRs I know of (bar the Ibanez Edge but that doesn't fit in the same sized route.)

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details