Ok, currently my band and i have our gear set up in my friends room. We have adrum set, bass amp, Guitar Amp, 4 guitars, and 2 basses. Plsu all our effects.

I'm looking to build a home studio/ live gear. I hate all this "record on your PC" Bull****, honestly i think i'd rather have an analog recorder and mixer and stuff. What is it that i need.

I was considering a 16track recorder, how ever what would the true difference be, between that and buying a mixer and a 4-track? Also any tips on other gear? I want to also buy a PA for live shows so what should i buy?
Jamband: Broken Street

Gear:

67 Fender Competition Mustang (Red)
Stagg Holowbody
Fender Ultimate Chorus 120 W 2x12 Combo
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss MT-2 Metalzone Distortion
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
there's othing wrong with recording to a pc, but i'd rather have gear i could use to play live aswell. I have a jamband and well, we never need all the crap on the Pc we need it at our fingertips then to the pc. Plus we have no computer thata could be used for this purpose

Gear:

Stagg Holowbody
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
like i'd be fine, eventually putting everything on a pc but i wantan anlog mixer that i could use for both recording and in conjunction with a PA system

Gear:

Stagg Holowbody
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Get a 4 bus Analog Mixer and then an audio interface to your computer with 8 inputs. And basically you can wire the mixer up and use it live and for recording, thatd probably the most efficient way of doing things.