Yes, it's classical gas again.

I vowed to re-record it after my first attempt back in January, so here it is.

There are a few mistakes here and there, but I do get nervous even in front of a microphone... and I tremble when I play live.

While im here, does anyone know where I can get the backing track to Classical gas?

It's the first one

Cheers.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
eh...a few mistakes, but overall great. I totally feel for you man...even with video-recorders, I get nervous, but the show must go on.
Wow...that was really really good! I really have no idea what to tell you to fix, it sounded quite perfect to me. Wow again, bud, that's great. Keep it up.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Not bad, it's okay. A couple of mistakes here and there could be better.
They Call Me The Hunter...That's My Name....THEY CALL ME THE HUNTER...That's How I Got My Fame.

Don't make me or I'll you...Well...Not really... :
?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
you have an obvious timing issue where the fast picking starts, your cutting to the next bass note like an 1/8th note too fast
but helll i cant even play it this well, just telling you for your own improvement pretty good otherwise, a couple missed notes, but i know how you feel getting nervous in front of a mic, i dont get it, the second i press the record button i feel like im front of a crowd 10000 strong haha
Last edited by Scott3229 at May 31, 2006,
lol man good stuff i've been working on and off with this song for a while and i still suck at it