I was at Guitar Center today and tried one of these: Artcore AFS75TTRD and really liked everything about it, I played it through a Vox AD30VT, just like the one I own, but didn't crank up really loud like i usually do when practicing (if i'm home alone all the volumes are maxed and the wattage is set at 25, at 30 it hums a bit from the amp...).... but what i'm wondering is how loud can i get with these without feedback? and how much distortion can i use? can i pull off foo fighters and RHCP stuff with it? or how about Bon Jovi and American Minor? I don't play metal anymore, so crazy over the top gain won't be much issue.... I also have a Rocktron metal planet pedal, now i know pedal gain and amp gain behave differently, would that pedal be alright with that guitar? i love the range the pedal gives and don't want to stop using it....

this artcore will be my main guitar and i'll still have my Squier Strat as a backup, as well as my acoustic...
Ive got the exact guitar, recently purchased and its amazing in my opinion, but its all down to style..

Its not easy to solo on the guitar so if your Very solo orientated and like playing heavy fast songs with loads of ripping solos then look for another guitar, but if your not this type of person then i'd say go for it.
Artcores are perfect for Foo Fighters. The Artcore is more suited for the lighter Foo, but it can get up to the harder side. You can nix hum at any level by stuffing old rags, shirts, anything that will absorb sound inside the f-holes.

If you have any more questions about them, just PM me.
Yes, it suits the rock half fairly well. Only issues I see are sitting/standing too close to the amp. Besides that, you should be golden. And for more bluesy stuff, it's just as good.
artcores feedback like fook..as do most cheaper archtops. I put one up to loud enough to play with drums and it fedback all the time..dont know if this can be amended via pickup change or that special electrical tape you get?..
My friend changed the pickups in his and he didnt get AS MUCH feedback, but it was still pretty consistant
Feedback is relative. If you're a "careful" player, you'll know where to position yourself in accordance with the amp so you won't get it. You'll also learn certain techniques how to stop/cut back on feedback.